|Caption||German Ju 52 aircraft flying over the crash site of a German Bf 110 fighter, near Oslo and Fornebu, Norway, 1940 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 101I-399-0006-19|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||23 Oct 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 531 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » Wreck of Jantina Found (4 Jan 2022)
- » WW2DB's 17th Anniversary (29 Dec 2021)
- » Wreck of Johnston Found (8 Apr 2021)
- » See all news
- » 1,122 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,423 timeline entries
- » 1,182 ships
- » 340 aircraft models
- » 194 vehicle models
- » 365 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 236 facilities
- » 466 book reviews
- » 28,433 photos
- » 380 maps
Captain Henry P. Jim Crowe, Guadalcanal, 13 Jan 1943