|Caption||25-pdrs guns of 430th Battery of the British 55th Field Regiment supporting British Guards Armoured Division in the bridgehead over the Meuse-Escaut Canal, Hechtel, Belgium, 16 Sep 1944, photo 1 of 2 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseImperial War Museum|
|Identification Code||4700-29 B 9986|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||16 Sep 1944|
|Photos at Same Place||Hechtel, Limburg, Belgium|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Licensing||According to the United Kingdom National Archives, Crown copyright material that has been created prior to 1 Jun 1957 is considered to be in the public domain.
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,246 timeline entries
- » 1,232 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 371 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 258 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,349 photos
- » 430 maps
Thomas Dodd, late 1945