|Caption||Chinese Y-Force Sherman tank at Lashio, Burma, 7 Mar 1945 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseRepublic of China Ministry of the National Defense|
|Photos on Same Day||7 Mar 1945|
|Photos at Same Place||Lashio, Burma|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||27 May 2015|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (966 by 702 pixels).
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
Change ViewDesktop View
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,132 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,830 timeline entries
- » 1,210 ships
- » 347 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 249 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 29,000 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"Goddam it, you'll never get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!"
Captain Henry P. Jim Crowe, Guadalcanal, 13 Jan 1943
29 Mar 2020 01:43:18 AM
This is not Y-Force but X-Force. The tank belonged to Chinese New First Army (Corp). The New 38th Division took Lashio on March 3-8, 1945.
The New First Army was a part of X-Force.