Your patronage is needed for WW2DB
We at WW2DB think highly of our achievement, especially since we are just a small group of amateur history enthusiasts. At least the United States Library of Congress agrees. Since 2010 WW2DB has been one of the few websites that the LOC preserves for reference by future generations.
Do you agree as well? If so, please support the WW2DB project through Patreon!
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for you to show monthly support. Even if it is just one dollar a month, you will be helping with the preservation of the memory of the greatest conflict in human history. The WW2DB digital archive is open to all visitors without fee, and your contributions will go a long way. They will certainly cover mundane items such as web hosting fees and the purchase of books. Further, they will also help with things with higher price tags, such as cloud computing and costs associated with research trips to the Smithsonian and the National Archives.
If you have any questions, please send us a private message via the "About" section, or leave us a public comment right here on this page. Thanks for all your support over the years, regardless whether monetarily or in form of words of encouragement!
Back to Main | Back to 2018 News Index
Did you enjoy this article? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
- » Hump pilot Allen Turner's remains identified (11 Dec 2018)
- » Passing of George H. W. Bush (1 Dec 2018)
- » Tuskegee Airman Lawrence Dickson's remains identified (30 Nov 2018)
- » Pearl Harbor sailor Walter Foley's remains identified (29 Nov 2018)
- » Sandy Gunn's wrecked Spitfire recovered in Norway (29 Nov 2018)
- » Dutch rail company NS to pay Holocaust reparations (28 Nov 2018)
- » Finland to probe role of Waffen-SS volunteers (31 May 2018)
- » See all news
- » 1,042 biographies
- » 327 events
- » 35,669 timeline entries
- » 728 ships
- » 329 aircraft models
- » 184 vehicle models
- » 340 weapon models
- » 102 historical documents
- » 176 facilities
- » 458 book reviews
- » 25,006 photos
- » 287 maps
Chiang Kaishek, 31 Jul 1937