|Caption||Damaged buildings in Stalingrad, Russia, Oct 1942 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archives|
|Identification Code||Bild 183-J20099|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Licensing||Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 Germany License (CC BY-SA 3.0 DE).
See Bild 183-J20099 on Wikimedia Commons
According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,061 timeline entries
- » 1,224 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 251 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,347 photos
- » 422 maps
Joachim von Ribbentrop, German Foreign Minister, Aug 1939