|Caption||US Navy Adms R. English & C. Nimitz at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, United States as USS Trout returned with 2 POWs from the sunken Japanese cruiser Mikuma, 14 Jun 1942 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States National Archives|
|Photos on Same Day||14 Jun 1942|
|Photos at Same Place||Pearl Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (740 by 614 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the US National Archives, as of 21 Jul 2010:
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
|Colorized By WW2DB||
Colorized with Adobe Photoshop
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,038 timeline entries
- » 1,223 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 251 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,347 photos
- » 421 maps