|Caption||US Navy P4Y1P Liberator, SNB-2P, F4U-5P Corsair, F6F-5P Hellcat, F8F-2P Bearcat, F9F-5P Panther, and F2H-2P Banshee aircraft in flight, circa 1952; seen in Aug 1952 issue of US Navy publication Naval Aviation News ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Navy|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (825 by 766 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the United States copyright law (United States Code, Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105), in part, "[c]opyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government".
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
|Colorized By WW2DB||
Colorized with Adobe Photoshop
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,068 timeline entries
- » 1,224 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 371 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 252 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,357 photos
- » 422 maps