|Caption||A group of Sikh soldiers of an Indian unit in North Africa during Operation Crusader, late 1941; note Bren machine gun and Lee-Enfield rifles ww2dbase|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Licensing||The source of this work has not yet been determined. Because it has been about 82 years since the creation of this work, WW2DB is operating under the assumption that this work is now in the public domain.
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,068 timeline entries
- » 1,224 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 252 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,355 photos
- » 422 maps
George Patton, 31 May 1944