|Caption||German Luftwaffe crew relaxing on an airfield, 1939-1940; note Bf 109 fighter of JG 53 'Pik As' fighter wing and Ju 52 aircraft in background ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 101I-337-0036-02A|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||26 Jun 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 559 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » Wreck of Jantina Found (4 Jan 2022)
- » WW2DB's 17th Anniversary (29 Dec 2021)
- » See all news
- » 1,124 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,821 timeline entries
- » 1,194 ships
- » 342 aircraft models
- » 202 vehicle models
- » 368 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 247 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,665 photos
- » 393 maps
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944