Experimenting with a New Front Page Layout for WW2DB
WW2DB is experimenting with a slightly different front page layout. In terms of information offered, all remains the same, with a large space taken up by the main feature, a list of latest updates, what photographs had recently been added, WW2 in the news, etc. The differences are mainly in the layout, not content.
- Current front page: [Link Removed]
- Prototype No. 1: [Link Removed]
- Prototype No. 2: [Link Removed]
What do you think? Like it? Hate it? Have ideas for improvement? Please share and let us know! Thank you.
3 Jan 2015
Prototype No. 3: [Link Removed]
10 Jan 2015
The links to the prototypes have been removed. Thanks for sharing your comments! A new front page will be forthcoming.
Back to Main | Back to 2015 News Index
Did you enjoy this article? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this article with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Hidekazu Tamura shared his feelings toward his war time internment (2 Sep 2020)
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,087 biographies
- » 332 events
- » 37,769 timeline entries
- » 1,090 ships
- » 337 aircraft models
- » 189 vehicle models
- » 352 weapon models
- » 111 historical documents
- » 220 facilities
- » 463 book reviews
- » 26,873 photos
- » 327 maps
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944