|Caption||Australian crew of a Baby 25 pr field gun in Markham Valley, New Guinea, 28 Aug 1944; they were Sergeant J. O. Kennedy, gunner J. L. Kirby, and gunner T. M. Naughtin ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseAustralian War Memorial|
|Photos on Same Day||28 Aug 1944|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (758 by 800 pixels).
|Licensing||This work is believed to be in the public domain.
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,246 timeline entries
- » 1,228 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 371 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 258 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,353 photos
- » 430 maps
Thomas Dodd, late 1945