|Caption||United States Navy Lieutenant (junior grade) John F. Kennedy (left) posing with his older brother Ensign Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. on the United States east coast, May 1942. ww2dbase|
|Added By||David Stubblebine|
|Added Date||1 Nov 2016|
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
Change ViewDesktop View
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,131 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,830 timeline entries
- » 1,210 ships
- » 347 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 249 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,988 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
4 Nov 2016 12:04:51 PM
At this meeting, the younger brother outranked the older brother, a point that could not have gone unmentioned between them. Joseph Kennedy was Naval aviator who was killed in 1944 when his Operation Aphrodite PB4Y Liberator exploded over England before Kennedy and his co-pilot could bail out.