|Caption||Dai Li and Milton Miles, Chongqing, China, 1944, photo 3 of 7 ww2dbase|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos at Same Place||Chongqing, China|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,257 by 876 pixels).
|Licensing||This anonymous work originating in the Republic of China is in the public domain. Its copyright expired 50 years after the work was made available to the public. The Republic of China governed mainland China until 1949, after which it relocated to Taiwan. Copyright protection for anonymous works under the post-1949 communist Beijing government is also 50 years.
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,068 timeline entries
- » 1,224 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 371 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 252 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,356 photos
- » 422 maps
James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy, 23 Feb 1945