|Caption||Tokyo, Japan in ruins, 28 Sep 1945 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Army Signal Corps via japanairraids.org|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||28 Sep 1945|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||14 Mar 2014|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,381 by 1,092 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. Please support Cary Karacas and Bret Fisk's effort with their japanairraids.org project.
Additionally, according to the United States copyright law (United States Code, Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105), in part, "[c]opyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government".
Did you enjoy this photograph? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Hidekazu Tamura shared his feelings toward his war time internment (2 Sep 2020)
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,087 biographies
- » 332 events
- » 37,744 timeline entries
- » 1,089 ships
- » 337 aircraft models
- » 189 vehicle models
- » 352 weapon models
- » 111 historical documents
- » 219 facilities
- » 463 book reviews
- » 26,863 photos
- » 327 maps
Winston Churchill, on the RAF