|Caption||Chancellor Hitler saluting the athletes from balcony of the Olympic House during opening ceremony of the IV Olympic Winter Games, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany, 6 Feb 1936, photo 1 of 4 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archives|
|Identification Code||R 8076 Bild-0006|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||6 Feb 1936|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 609 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 Germany License (CC BY-SA 3.0 DE).
See R 8076 Bild-0006 on Wikimedia Commons
According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,068 timeline entries
- » 1,224 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 371 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 252 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,357 photos
- » 422 maps
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944