|Caption||Wendell Wilkie, Song Meiling, Kong Xiangxi (H. H. Kung), and Song Ailing at an event in Henan Province, China, 1942, photo 3 of 6 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUniversity of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries Harrison Forman Collection|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos at Same Place||Henan, China|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (729 by 515 pixels).
|Licensing||We are grateful for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries for having shared this special collection with the public. Please show your support for UWM, and especially its Digital Collections projects.
Special thanks to Sandra Carlyle Forman for sharing with the world the work of her late husband.
Did you enjoy this photograph? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Hidekazu Tamura shared his feelings toward his war time internment (2 Sep 2020)
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,089 biographies
- » 332 events
- » 37,947 timeline entries
- » 1,109 ships
- » 337 aircraft models
- » 189 vehicle models
- » 352 weapon models
- » 111 historical documents
- » 223 facilities
- » 464 book reviews
- » 26,941 photos
- » 330 maps
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944