|Caption||Chinese and foreign officers inspecting captured Belgian-made AG20 gas masks with AGM filters, Changde, Hunan Province, China, 25 Dec 1943; AG20 masks were imported by China, thus these masks must had been captured by the Japanese and re-captured by the Chinese ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUniversity of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries Harrison Forman Collection|
|Photos on Same Day||25 Dec 1943|
|Photos at Same Place||Changde, Hunan, China|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||9 Feb 2021|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (729 by 484 pixels).
|Licensing||We are grateful for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries for having shared this special collection with the public. Please show your support for UWM, and especially its Digital Collections projects.
Special thanks to Sandra Carlyle Forman for sharing with the world the work of her late husband.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,125 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,949 timeline entries
- » 1,201 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 368 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,782 photos
- » 399 maps
George Patton, 31 May 1944