|Caption||View of Chongqing, China, late 1937; note building damaged by Japanese aerial bombing ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUniversity of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries Harrison Forman Collection|
|Photos at Same Place||Chongqing, China|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||16 Sep 2020|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (729 by 1,078 pixels).
|Licensing||We are grateful for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries for having shared this special collection with the public. Please show your support for UWM, and especially its Digital Collections projects.
Special thanks to Sandra Carlyle Forman for sharing with the world the work of her late husband.
Did you enjoy this photograph? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Hidekazu Tamura shared his feelings toward his war time internment (2 Sep 2020)
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,087 biographies
- » 332 events
- » 37,742 timeline entries
- » 1,089 ships
- » 337 aircraft models
- » 189 vehicle models
- » 352 weapon models
- » 111 historical documents
- » 219 facilities
- » 463 book reviews
- » 26,865 photos
- » 327 maps
Joachim von Ribbentrop, German Foreign Minister, Aug 1939